CC-11 installation cable, flammability class B2CA, designed for low-headcount premises (e.g. businesses, schools, boarding houses) with a high resistance to fire propagation along cables and to toxic combustion emissions.
- The colours of the conductors are the same as the colours of the terminals of the JABLOTRON 100 terminal board.
- The cable is packed in a cardboard box as 200 m with length marks every 1 m.
- 1 × 2 × 20 AWG (0.5 mm2)
- 1 × 2 × 24 AWG (0.2 mm2)
- Designed for JABLOTRON 100 alarm systems
- EN 60332-1-2; EN 50399; EN 61034-2; EN 60754-2
- Flammability class B2CA-s1,d0,a1
- Maximum operating voltage 30 V DC
- Made by the company ELKOND HHK a.s. for Jablotron