The RUBBER SPEED BUMP 90CM 19KG provided by Smart Security in Lebanon provides security for both drivers and walkers.
Moreover, the heavy-duty material that makes up this item will make it last for many years of daily use.
Also, the colors will make the drivers notice the bump from a fair distance to make them reduce their speed.
Indeed, you can be sure that this bump is going to be the first line of defense against any speeding car in Lebanon
- Moulded from recycled rubber, Tough, durable rubber material.
- Available in black and yellow colours, the yellow is not painted on but yellow rubber compound comressed to the Bump.
- Effective speed reduction.
- Easily installed.
- Contrasting colors and reflectors for visibility day & night.
- Surface tread ensures grip even when wet.
- Easily adjusted to site conditions.
- Highly suitable for permanent & temporary installations.
- Suitable for HGVs.
- Benefits of recycled plastic or rubber Speed Bumps and Speed Humps over traditional asphalt or concrete bumps are:
- Molded from 100% recycled material.
- Never need painting.
- Easy one-person installation, Quick and easy to install and can also be swiftly relocated.
- Flexible design conforms to the contour of any road surface.
- When to use a Speed Hump instead of a Speed Bump
- Speed Bumps are designed to:
- Improve pedestrian safety.
- Reinforce stop signs in parking lots.
- Reduce the risk of accidents on private residential streets, driveways and parking lots.
- Speed bumps are specifically made to slow drivers down to between 2 to 5 mph.
- Speed Humps are designed to:
- Slow traffic on public roads such as schools, hospitals, anywhere reduced vehicle speeds are desired.
- Be gentle enough so that emergency vehicles do not need to slow down.
- Industrial areas or areas with heavy truck traffic where high speeds can lead to an overturned vehicle.
- Speed humps are specifically designed to slow vehicles to between 5 to 10 mph.
Certainly, if you are looking for a RUBBER SPEED BUMP 90CM 19KG in Lebanon then you are in the right place.
So Call us now and let our professional operators help you make the best choice for the road you wish to make safer.