The UNIVIEW XVR 8 CHANNELS 5MP LIVE 5MP PLAYBACK XVR301-08Q3 is an 8-channel XVR (eXtended Video Recorder)
designed for video surveillance applications. With support for up to 8 channels, it allows you to connect and
record video from multiple cameras simultaneously. The XVR301-08Q3 offers a high resolution of 5MP (5 Megapixel) for both live viewing and playback, ensuring detailed and clear footage. It is compatible with various
camera types, including analog, HD-TVI, AHD, CVI, and IP cameras, providing flexibility in camera integration.
The XVR301-08Q3 employs advanced video compression algorithms such as H.264 or H.265 to efficiently store
video footage while maintaining good video quality.
Additionally, it provides remote access capabilities, enabling you to monitor your cameras and access recorded footage remotely via a web browser or a dedicated mobile application.
With its comprehensive features and reliable performance, the UNIVIEW XVR301-08Q3 is suitable for medium to large-scale video surveillance applications.
features of UNIVIEW XVR 8 CHANNELS 5MP LIVE 5MP PLAYBACK XVR301-08Q3 :
- Channel Support: The XVR301-08Q3 supports up to 8 channels, allowing you to connect and record video from up to 8 cameras simultaneously.
- Resolution: It supports live viewing and playback of 5MP (5 Megapixel) video footage. This high resolution ensures detailed and clear images for surveillance purposes.
- Hybrid Capability: The XVR301-08Q3 is likely compatible with various camera types, including analog, HD-TVI, AHD, CVI, and IP cameras. This flexibility allows you to integrate different camera technologies into your surveillance system.
- Recording and Playback: The XVR301-08Q3 enables you to record video from the connected cameras and provides playback functionality to review the recorded footage. You can search and play back recorded videos for monitoring or investigation purposes.
- Compression: The XVR301-08Q3 likely utilizes advanced video compression algorithms such as H.264 or H.265 to efficiently store video footage while maintaining good video quality. These compression methods help optimize storage usage on the hard drive.
- Remote Access: It should offer remote access capabilities, allowing you to monitor your cameras and access recorded footage remotely. This can be done through a web browser or a dedicated mobile application, providing convenience and flexibility in accessing your surveillance system from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Additional Features: While specific additional features may vary, typical XVR features may include motion detection, alarm triggers, PTZ (Pan-Tilt-Zoom) control for compatible cameras, audio recording, and various network connectivity options.